Venture Medical Tourism Facilitator’s Services
Venture Medical Tourism Facilitation Services
Medical Tourism Facilitator
- VMTF connects foreign patients with Medical Specialist / Surgeon and arrange treatment in best equipped Hospital . VMTF have full time Health Care Coordinator who works under the supervision of a very experience Medical professional ( A Surgeon ) .
- When a foreign patient contacts VMTS , coordinator ask patient to provide his medical history and Clinical Test results . After receiving Medical history and information about the medical procedure the patient is interested in , the coordinator in consultation with Medical Advisor promptly responds and provide the patient with information about the healthcare provider they will be working with, and the costs involved.
- VMTF acts as a liaison between the foreign patient and the healthcare provider. VMTF will arrange appointments, coordinate medical tests and procedures, and facilitate communication between the patient and the healthcare provider.
- VMTF may also provide logistical support to foreign patients, such as arranging transportation, accommodation, and visas.
Health Maintenance Organization (HMO)
- As HMO , VTMS have a Network of Medical Practitioners as primary health care provider & Medical specialists , Clinical Laboratories and Hospitals .
- The purpose of VMTS as HMO is to focus on overall patient wellness and preventive healthcare while keeping costs low for its client getting patients treated by in-network Physicians and Medical Facilities.
- As HMO, VMTS provides a network of doctors, hospitals, and other medical specialists that your insurance company has pre-approved for services and payment. They’re called in-network providers.
- VMTS as HMO will make agreements with these health care providers , it determines how much is to be to paid for different services. The in-network providers agree to accept these fees for their services.